Friday, March 5, 2010

Unidentified Picture


I have this very large picture in my collection.  The picture originally was 16x16 but is broken in half.  It is embedded into heavy cardboard.  I have a couple other old pictures that were printed the same way (but are not the same people and have been id'd).  I took it to Fed Ex/Kinkos the other day and had it printed the largest they could (so this is from an 11x17 copy).

I'm looking into having the picture restored and would love to hang it on my wall someday.  I don't know who these people are though...I suspect they are family related and rather than being from the Post/Coulter/Hays side of the family I tend to think (no specific reason) that they are from the Post/Troyer/Schrock side.

What do you glean from this?
© copyright 2010, all rights reserved, Mary Post Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment