Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mom's Scrapbook - Bridge Anyone?



Bridge is one of my favorite games.  I play duplicate as opposed to party or rubber bridge.  I've played in a few tournaments and always enjoy the competition.

I don't remember my mom ever playing bridge - although I do remember her sister Dorothy playing.  So I was surprised to go through mom's scrapbook and find so much evidence that she once enjoyed the game, while she was single and still lived in Goshen Indiana.  The George and Dorothy Tullis mentioned in the newspaper article were mom's best friends.  There were several newspaper articles and bridge score cards in mom's scrapbook.  It was fun to see how much she played and how she did....quite well from what I can see!

Mary Post Warren
© copyright 2010, all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment