Monday, January 4, 2010

Johanna Cecilia Motzko

Second child of Philipp and Maria Motzko was Johanna (aka Anna) Cecilia Motzko (b. 10-21-1881 Minnesota; d. 3-22-1910 ; buried Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Nampa ID)

Anna married Mason Charles Sands (b. 5-26-1883 Madison WI; d. 12-17-1976 Victoria B.C., cremation, Royal Burial Park, Saanich B.C.) on 12-2-1908 in Los Angeles CA. Mason and Anna moved
from Los Angeles to Tucson Arizona in hopes to helping her Tuberculosis. She died in Tucson just a little over a year later. No children to my knowledge. Mason Sands did remarry but I do not have any information on that other than a name. If anyone is in need of that information please contact me.
Anyone reading this who is related to these people please contact me via this blog...I'll get back to you and we can share tons of additional information.

© copyright 2010, all rights reserved, Mary Post Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment