Friday, February 5, 2010

Hedvig Lucy Motzko revisited



I goofed up a lot on my post of January 6, 2010 on Hattie Motzko so I thought I would redo it.   Since posting the other post on Hattie I've also received a beautiful wedding photo to post here.  Don't they make a most handsome couple?  I have to say all the Motzko 'girls' were beautiful.


Born in Bermidjii MN, Helvig Lucy (aka Hattie) Motzko (b. 10/14/1885 Bermidjii MN; d. 5/3/1963; buried: Morris Hill Cemetery, Boise ID) was the fourth child of Philipp and Maria Motzko.

Hattie Motzko married Thomas E. Gleason (b. 1/29/1878 NV; d. 11/11/1949 ID) September 4, 1912 at St. Paul's Catholic Church in Nampa ID.

Hattie and Thomas had 5 children - Robert Bernard (Killed in WWII),  George Patrick,  John W. Gleason, Thomas J. Gleason, Mary Ellen Gleason (Normoyle)

Mary Post Warren
© copyright 2011, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment