Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Cell Phones

I spent most of the week checking out cell phone plans.  What a pain in the tush!  Thank God it only comes but every two years!  I've been with the same company since 2003.  I wasn't unhappy with their service but I wasn't thrilled with it.  We'd lose our connection in the house and it could be frustrating (never happened if we weren't at home).  So after doing my research, mostly via internet, I made the decision on which one to change to and just DID it.  The kids are all on the carrier I chose so we'll be able to talk to them and not have to worry about daytime minutes....you know 'friends and family' is what it's all about!  
So my thankful Thursday thought is 'it's over' (for 2 more years).  Oh, and I'm thankful I get a Blackberry too....not the newest version but looks close to me!


Mary Post Warren
© copyright 2011, all rights reserved



2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

2 comments:

  1. Cell phones are a great blessing, especially when it comes to keeping in touch with loved ones! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete