Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday - My Kids

Kids - they come in all sizes and shapes.  Each one a gift from God.  As I ponder my life and look back on the blessings God has given me I find my four children at the very top. God blessed me with healthy children, for that I am thankful....but He could have also given me a special needs child and for that I would be thankful.   All children are a gift from God...even the unborn

Jack is from Taiwan - he came to the United States when he was 13 and then to us when he was 15 and has been a part of our family ever since.  He has 4 children....all boys. 

Bill is our first born and he lives near the beach in southern California and does well at his work.

And then came Kimberly - married now with 2 cats and a  dog and a GREAT husband.  She works hard at two jobs and lives not too far from us.

And last but not least we have Robert.  Single, working hard at a job and a half, and living within 200 miles from us.   

Now just by looking at these cuties don't you think I have a lot to be thankful for?


Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3 KJV


Mary Post Warren
© copyright 2010, all rights reserved


1 comment:

  1. Great Looking Family Mary!!!

    God is Good, His Blessings Abound!

    Have a Wonderful Weekend & Stay Warm...

    RC

    ReplyDelete