Saturday, February 20, 2010

This is Dedicated to One I Love - My Dad (part 6)

After almost a week of blogging about my dad, Hays Coulter Post, this will be my final tribute to him for now.  Thursday, February 25th it will be 23 years since he passed away...last Monday, February 15th he would have been 97.  I still miss him to this day.

Not only did dad enjoy the things spoke about in previous posts (camping, fishing, golf, Boy Scouts, his church) but he was also a very committed family man.  He had five children (3 girls, 2 boys) and 15 grandchildren.  There had one great-grandchild when he died. The picture below has all but two of the grandchildren (born later) - it was taken in 1977 at one of our large family gatherings.


Please see my other posts on him to get his full story:

This is Dedicated to One I Love - My Dad

This is Dedicated to One I Love - My Dad (part 2)

This is Dedicated to One I Love - My Dad (part 3) 

This is Dedicated to One I Love - My Dad (part 5) 

Mary Post Warren
© copyright 2010, all rights reserved



 

1 comment:

  1. Mary, great posts on your dad. me thinks, you and I are kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete