Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's There!

This picture is from an e-mail that I had received sometime last year.   I thought it was a joke and that someone had made it up with photoshop or some similar program.  But in our traveling between Phoenix and Yuma, Arizona I came across the real billboard....I was very surprised to see it.  Being on the freeway we passed the sign much to fast to take the picture.  About 50-100 feet east of this sign was another sign with Ronald Reagan on it.  I have no clue what it said...but I'm sure it was a 'follow-up' to this one.  If you are ever passing through the area it's off the I-8 on the north (or left hand side) of the freeway while driving east toward Phoenix.  Just east of Wilcox, Arizona.  This town is so small it's not on the google map, so I posted one of Yuma.

Mary Post Warren
© copyright 2011, all rights reserved, Mary Post Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment